Who Will Be Tower Of Power's Next Lead Vocalist?
Larry Braggs: Lead Vocalist for Tower Of Power 1999 - Present
Larry Braggs will be leaving Tower Of Power at the end of this year.
After 14 years, countless gigs all around the world, recording CD's and DVD's with TOP, Larry has decided to explore other opportunities in the music industry.
“Larry Braggs is finishing 2013 with Tower of Power and then he’s moving on. We are currently looking for a new singer and will be releasing more info on how we will go about that process later this month. Larry has had the longest tenure of any of our singers and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors. He will be sorely missed but still part of the T O P family.”
Emilio Castillo – Bandleader for Tower of Power
Tower of Power is searching for their next singer. As you can imagine, we have quite a network of musicians and we are already getting people contacting us for this amazing opportunity. It's 2013, and we realize that the internet can be a very important component in our search for a new lead vocalist. If you think you have what it takes, please get in touch with us and provide the information below.
Before you contact us at the email link below, TOP wants you to know:
1. We are away from home approximately 200 days a year. This includes travel day,
2. We travel all over the world so passports and visas must be current and there should be nothing preventing you from easily traveling in and out of the US and through other countries.
3. Many times TOP will play three or four full shows on consecutive nights.
4. There are a couple of occasions per year where TOP will play two shows a night for three or four consecutive days.
5. TOP will hold auditions at a specific time and place. The process will include our review of your materials and from these submissions ten finalists will be chosen.
Please submit the following:
1. YouTube links of your most proud live performances. We want to see your "A" game.
2. MP3's of you performing original songs (if you have them) and/or cover tunes that show your ability to sing in up tempo and ballad form as well as showing your vocal range and interpretation. Please send at least three songs.
3. A few photos of yourself, performance and/or candid shots.
4. Any credits and other information you would like us to have.
5. Make sure to include your full name, address, and phone number. This is a MUST!
If you are interested in more information regarding this opportunity, please send us an email at [email protected]. Your correspondence will be treated as confidential the information submitted will be held in confidence. You will receive additional information regarding this opportunity.
PLEASE DO NOT Email us with suggestions or names of singers, only emails coming from the individual looking for more information will be responded to.