Who Will Be Tower Of Power's Next Lead Vocalist?
Ray Greene: Lead Vocalist for Tower Of Power 2014 - Present
Ray Greene will be leaving Tower Of Power in the near future and will be joining Santana.
It is my sad duty to report that Ray Greene will be leaving Tower of Power for Santana as of the middle of February. He's been one of the greatest singers we've ever had and we're sad to see him go. That being said we need a new singer ASAP. See the info below if you're up to the task.
Emilio Castillo – Bandleader for Tower of Power
Tower of Power is searching for their next singer. As you can imagine, we have quite a network of musicians and we are already getting people contacting us for this amazing opportunity. It's 2016, and we realize that the internet can be a very important component in our search for a new lead vocalist. If you think you have what it takes, please get in touch with us and provide the information below.
Before you contact us at the email link below, TOP wants you to know:
1. We are away from home approximately 200 days a year. This includes travel days, off days and show days.
2. We travel all over the world so passports and visas must be current and there should be nothing preventing you from easily traveling in and out of the US and through other countries.
3. Many times TOP will play three or four full shows on consecutive nights.
4. There are a couple of occasions per year where TOP will play two shows a night for three or four consecutive days.
5. TOP will hold auditions at a specific time and place. The process will include our review of your materials and from these submissions ten finalists will be chosen.
Please submit the following:
1. YouTube links of your most proud live performances. We want to see your "A" game.
2. MP3's of you performing original songs (if you have them) and/or cover tunes that show your ability to sing in up tempo and ballad form as well as showing your vocal range and interpretation. Please send at least three songs.
3. A few photos of yourself, performance and/or candid shots.
4. Any credits and other information you would like us to have.
5. Make sure to include your full name, address, and phone number. This is a MUST!
If you are interested in more information regarding this opportunity, please send us an email at [email protected]. Your correspondence will be treated as confidential the information submitted will be held in confidence. You will receive additional information regarding this opportunity.
PLEASE DO NOT Email us with suggestions or names of singers, only emails coming from the individual looking for more information will be responded to.[email protected]